Staying Positive and Keeping Focus
"I am able to drive and definitely getting my license this Friday!"
I've been telling myself that since Tuesday, after getting nag from my instructor.
Please pray for me and everything to go on smoothly on Friday. Been chanting that to myself and keeping a positive mind.
I'm can feel so much external forces pushing against me. It's very tiring to handle it, especially when you are doing project. And when your group mates just do not have the energy to motivate you yet expecting things to be done and waiting for you to lead them. You will never know how it feels till you experience it.
Anyway, on the brighter side, I went for movie today, FINALLY, watched Body of Lies. My attachment Boss treated me for movie. So nice of him. Just feel a little guilty not catching up with him. He's like one of the nicest boss that I've meet.
Okay, I'm down for school for the next 2 weeks. So, goodbye Holidays. I'll miss you much.
Loved and take care.
I've been telling myself that since Tuesday, after getting nag from my instructor.
Please pray for me and everything to go on smoothly on Friday. Been chanting that to myself and keeping a positive mind.
I'm can feel so much external forces pushing against me. It's very tiring to handle it, especially when you are doing project. And when your group mates just do not have the energy to motivate you yet expecting things to be done and waiting for you to lead them. You will never know how it feels till you experience it.
Anyway, on the brighter side, I went for movie today, FINALLY, watched Body of Lies. My attachment Boss treated me for movie. So nice of him. Just feel a little guilty not catching up with him. He's like one of the nicest boss that I've meet.
Okay, I'm down for school for the next 2 weeks. So, goodbye Holidays. I'll miss you much.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home